Hockenheim, is the crib of the German Motorsport. Traditionally it hosts the finals of the DTM. This spectacular event attracts and brings thousands of fans. Similary to Nurburging it has a rich and exciting history, This track is a special favorite of Michael Schumacher. So make yourself comfortable in your seat, take a deep breath and watch the drivers race on the famous Parabolica or taking the sixth curve and after it’s over take a part in celebrating the race and the victorious drivers.
- country: Germany
- opening year: 1932
- length of the track: 4,574 km
- record lap DTM: 1:32,456 Min. (15.10.2017, Jamie Green )
1st day (12.10.2018, Friday):
- Departure from Warsaw (Plac Defilad 1) to Hockenheim in morning hours
- In route to Hockenheim (aprox: 13 h: 2 or more rest stops on the way)
- Hotel check-in
2nd day (13.10.2018, Saturday):
- breakfast at the Hotel
- going to Hockenheim (Race Track) – DTM qualification Racing; participating as fans on tribunes
- observing the qualifications
- return to the Hotel
- meals on your own
3rd day (14.10.2018, Sunday):
- breakfast in Hotel
- Hotel check-out
- going to Hockenheim – race watching and participating in selected activities i.e.:
- visiting the garage of one of the best Racing Team in Europe – Phoenix Racing
- free time
- leaving Hockenheim
- return to Poland in late hours
- Hockenheim (Race Track) entry tickets – seats are numbered (see your ticket) with a view to the track and TV screen
- ground transport (minbus or coach – depends on the final number of participants)
- tour guide – motorsport and DTM Series fan
More information, bookings, reservations: +48 662 260 000 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 10-25 persons: 1 875 PLN/ os.
- 26-49 persons: 1 635 PLN/ os.
- possible pick-up from other place on our course
- the price depends on the number of participants
- minimum 10 atendees to run the tour
- 5:30 am – Warszawa (Plac Defilad 1)